Adobe Connect Feature Overview
Adobe Connect Web Conferencing Empowers Your Employees With Cutting-Edge Features.
Enable instant access and cross-firewall collaboration from virtually any mobile device or desktop
Collaborate across firewalls on virtually any device, including iOS, Android, BlackBerry PlayBook, as well as across desktop platforms with no client downloads for participants.
Call us at 1-877-321-2255 for a Custom Rate Solution Based on Your Specific Conferencing Needs
- Complete Mobile Collaboration – Fully host, present, and collaborate on virtually any mobile device – including iOS, Android, and BlackBerry PlayBook. Begin and end meetings, advance slides and control animations, share documents and other media-rich content, take shared notes, run polls, and drive meetings with active tools and pods.
- Participants Join Meetings Instantly – Be confident that invitees will be able to join your meetings easily, without needing an additional download. Adobe Flash® Player software is already installed on virtually all Internet-connected computers.
- Immediate Productivity – Allow even first-time users to actively participate in meetings without training. Adobe Connect makes sophisticated capabilities visible to users as they need them, reducing the potential for confusion when attempting simple tasks.
Provide Rich Multimedia And Video Experiences
Adobe Connect enables you to provide rich multimedia experiences for participants, with integrated audio and video conferencing. Unlimited webcam streams at DVD quality, integration with video teleconferencing systems, and the ability to share rich media without requiring any codec or player downloads, ensure that you can meet face-to-face and deliver your ideas most effectively.
- Robust Collaboration Tools
- Reservationless Service Available 24 x 7
- Integrated Audio Conferencing Available
- Up To 500 Participants
- Web Based Audio Controls
- Self-Service Recording & Playback
- Industry Leading Reliability
- Free 24 x 7 Operator Assistance & Technical Support
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- No Sign-Up Fees or Contracts !
- Guaranteed Rates
- No Monthly Minimum Fees
- High-Quality Video Conferencing – Enable participants to share unlimited webcam video streams into meetings at DVD quality with active speaker indication, to truly collaborate face-to-face with all participants. Bring a single speaker into focus, or enable a grid mode to view all streams at the same time.
- Rich Multimedia – Share a variety of content types including animated presentations, images, audio, video, and more. Because anyone in your meeting is already using Adobe Flash Player, attendees can view any content without additional plug-ins.
- Video Conferencing Integration – Leverage existing investments and integrate with existing video teleconferencing systems supporting SIP/H.264 (Tandberg, Polycom, PictureTel, others), and bring in-room video streams directly into web meetings.
Drive More Effective Meetings And Collaboration
Manage meetings far more effectively leveraging meeting environments, content, and URLs that persist even when your meeting ends. Create your own customized URLs for your web conference meetings. Leverage templates to quickly create additional meeting rooms and use them for specific types of meetings. Securely store all of your files, documents, layouts and notes in a persistent manner – where they will stay exactly as you last left them at the end of the day, ready for immediate reuse at any time.
- Persistent Meeting Rooms For Maximum Efficiency – Set up any number of individual meeting rooms and store work-in-process in each room so that teams can pick up immediately where they left off. Users define their own persistent URLs for meeting rooms, rather than using complicated system-generated URLs.
- Real-Time Collaboration With Presenters – Conduct content preparation, whiteboarding, private chat, and layout customization with multiple presenters before and during meetings. A special presenter-only area allows sharing of content that cannot be seen by other participants.
- Broad Set Of Collaboration Capabilities – Activate rich, functional “pods” as needed during meetings. Standard pods include attendee, share, note, video, file share, whiteboard, web links, poll, and Q&A pods. Organizations can create custom pods as well.
- Simple Meeting Room Set Up And Adjustment – Use standard meeting room templates or adjust the meeting environment to suit your specific needs. Hosts can add, delete, move, or resize meeting “pods” as needed in seconds before meetings and in real time during meetings.
- Invitation And Privilege Management – Provide single-click URL access to log-in screens for attendees inside and outside of your firewall. Hosts can manage a full range of participant meeting privileges in real time, including such aspects as roles, sharing, chatting, and submitting questions.
- Breakout Rooms To Focus Discussions – Within meetings, create multiple breakout rooms, each with its own private VoIP or telephone conference call. Customize rooms or use default templates and easily monitor breakout sessions, move between rooms, or broadcast messages to participants across room boundaries.
Turn Every Meeting Into A Knowledge Asset
Record your meetings, edit them, and republish to a content library for widespread on-demand access. Enable viewers to quickly skip to the most relevant information with automatic indexing of your recording. Deliver focused recordings by editing content and indexes, anonymizing participants, and hiding specific meeting functionality.
- Recording And Editing For Meeting Reuse – Enable viewers to quickly skip to the most relevant information with automatic indexing of your recording. Deliver focused recordings by editing content and indexes, making participants anonymous, and hiding specific meeting functionality.
- Content Management – Store rich media content and metadata – including PowerPoint presentations, FLV, PDF, and more – in the online content library. Users can access, manage, and download content from a centralized location. Control access to confidential information with folder and security management tools.
- Recordable Meetings For Future Viewing – Not everyone can make it to every meeting. Record meetings for later viewing that retain live meeting functionality, allowing viewing of the attendee list, access to downloadable content, and more.
Maximize Investments Through Integration With Existing Infrastructure
Adobe Connect integrates readily with your existing systems, from learning management systems to your communications infrastructure, (including audio, email, IM, chat, video teleconferencing, and VoIP). Bring together existing communications infrastructure to enable unified communications across existing investments. Extend capabilities leveraging an SDK to easily create new capabilities that address specific use cases.
- Streaming Video Integration– Leverage your existing investments in video conferencing solutions including Tandberg, Polycom, and PictureTel by integrating with video telephony devices supporting SIP/H.264. Meeting hosts can now bring live audio/video broadcast streams into Adobe Connect meeting rooms.
- Enhanced Audio Conferencing Integration – Adobe Connect is automatically integrated with BroadData Reservationless Audio Conferencing for simple and seamless audio and web conference use.
- Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes Integration – Easily schedule, start, and join Adobe Connect meetings from your Microsoft Outlook or IBM Lotus Notes email and calendar. Use integrated address books, availability lookup, and recurrence features for increased efficiency and productivity.
- Instant Messenger Integration – As a meeting host, see a list of invitees and their presence on Microsoft Live Communications Server (LCS) and Microsoft Office Communications Server (OCS). Initiate chat conversations with LCS or OCS instant message users directly from within Adobe Connect.
Help Ensure Secure Communication And Compliance
Choose the industry-leading solution most often selected by organizations requiring the strictest security controls. Advanced security, compliance, and privacy controls are available to address nearly any collaboration need.
- Security And Privacy Controls – Protect sensitive data and manage communication flows with robust security features. Disable undesired functionality, define which applications can be shared, and control access to meeting rooms. SSL encryption provides real-time protection during meetings, on-demand playback, and system upgrades.
- Compliance With Regulations And Policies – Safeguard, store, and track electronic communications to help ensure compliance with internal policies, as well as with government regulations. Enable forced recordings of all meetings, save chat transcripts, and display notices and disclaimers to all meeting participants.
- Accessibility – Enjoy an interface that makes it easier for visually and hearing impaired individuals to participate in meetings. The UI is completely navigable by keyboard, is friendly to screen readers, and supports hot keys for important functionality. A real-time captioning extension is also available.
Why Choose BroadData ?
Industry leading reliability, advanced security features, our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and 24 x 7 technical support ensure that your conference calls run smoothly every time.