Reservationless Audio Conferencing FAQ
Reservationless Audio Conferencing
BroadData Reservationless Audio Conferencing is the best solutions for everyday domestic and international conference calls. Whether you're holding an impromptu meeting or a weekly department update, our conferencing services are simple, reliable and always available. BroadData makes audio conferencing simple with reservationless, instant-access conferencing. With your unique Conference Code, begin a conference with up to 125 participants at anytime. You'll receive your own dedicated, permanent toll free and 1+ dial-in access numbers for your conferences.
Simply go to our online signup page and complete the form or call us at 1-877-321-2255. After you complete your online sign up you will receive an email with all of your account information including passcodes, dial-in number(s) and usage instructions.
Remember there are no sign up or monthly fees, pay only for the cost of usage.
One hundred twenty-five people can participate on the phone and Web. Call us at 877-321-2255 to discuss conferences larger than 125.
1. At the specified time, dial your Reservationless dial-in number (see your Welcome Email or Moderator card).
2. Enter your Conference Code followed by #.
3. When prompted, dial * to identify yourself as the Leader.
4. Enter your Leader PIN followed by #.
5. Press 1 to begin your conference or press 2 to change your default conference options.
6. If the Security Passcode option is enabled you will enter it at this time.
For participants to join your call, provide them with the following information:
1. Dial your Reservationless dial-in number at the specified time.
2. Enter the Conference Code followed by #.
3. If the Security Passcode option is enabled the participant will enter it at this time.
1. Go to https://broaddata.tcconline.com/
2. Enter your Conference Code in the Reservationless Plus box on the bottom right hand side of the page.
3. As you enter your Conference Code a link will appear above that field to View Dial-In Numbers.
4. Click View Dial-In Numbers. A new window will appear with a list of your designated dial-in numbers.
Yes. You can record a phone conference at any time by pressing *2 on your touchtone phone while within the conference. For complete details visit our Recording & Playback page
Yes, participants that join the conference after you complete the group mute command will be muted.
After entering the incorrect Conference Code three times, you will be disconnected. Please confirm your Conference Code and try to join your conference again. Support is available 24 x 7 x 365 at 1-877-549-3137.
After entering an incorrect Leader PIN three times, you will be transferred to an operator for assistance.
Our system is completely automated. Your meeting room is always available - no reservations required. Once you have an account, you can conference anytime, anywhere. Just inform your participants of the time, day and dial-in information.
No. Once you have signed up and received your Conference Code and Leader PIN #, they will remain the same every time you start a conference. Your dial-in number(s) are also permanent.
Our technical support has all the expert help you need, whenever you need it. Technical support is available 24x7 at 877-549-3137.
Before A Meeting - Even though you don't need reservations or an operator to use our service, training and assistance on features is always available. So you can focus on your conference, not the technology behind it.
During A Meeting - From within your conference call, just dial 00 (private sub-conference with an operator) or *0 (operator joins the call whereby everyone can hear the operator) to access our award-winning customer support team (available 24 x 7 x 365).
After A Meeting - We're here to answer questions about your account and help you prepare to make your future conferences the best ever.