Unified Meeting Feature Overview
BroadData Unified Meeting Comes With A Powerful Set Of Helpful Features. Each Is Developed To Give Users More Involvement, Control And Ease During Their Remote Meetings.
- Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes Integration – Send participants invitations from your Outlook or Lotus Notes Calendar for easy, one-click access to your meeting.
- Reservationless Meeting Room – Host your remote meetings without the hassles of making reservations. All moderators receive their own meeting room that’s always open for collaboration.
Call us at 1-877-321-2255 for a Custom Rate Solution Based on Your Specific Conferencing Needs
- Easy Participant Access – Participants can easily join your meeting – no plug-ins or downloads required ! They can join from all major browsers and operating systems. For presenter capabilities and desktop video, the Unified Meeting client must be downloaded and installed prior to moderating or joining the meetings.
- Integration With Reservationless Audio Conferencing – Let this unique audio feature automatically dial out to you and all participants when the conference begins, eliminating the need to remember dial-in numbers and meeting access information.
- Audio Broadcasting / Desktop VoIP – Allow meeting participants to join to the audio portion of a meeting using the Internet instead of the phone. This secure, low-bandwidth and firewall-friendly solution uses Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) to connect participants to an online meeting hosted on Unified Meeting. All Participants need is an Internet connection (for listen only audio) and a microphone/headset (for audio and the ability for the Participant to speak).
- Customizable Meeting Interface – Customizable meeting interface options provide users with flexibility to control their user interface. Choose the “panels” that are displayed in your meeting interface, which can be expanded, collapsed and resized. Unified Meeting remembers your panel display for each subsequent meeting.
- Full Screen – Set participants to Full Screen to maximize viewing space for sharing applications, showing PowerPoint presentations or leading a Web Tour.
- Recording – Create a fully synchronized archive that replicates your live meeting, including all visuals, annotation, polling, audio and video.
- Robust Collaboration Tools
- Reservationless Service Available 24 x 7
- Integrated Audio Conferencing Available
- Up To 125 Participants
- Web Based Audio Controls
- Self-Service Recording & Playback
- Industry Leading Reliability
- Free 24 x 7 Operator Assistance & Technical Support
- Pay For Usage Only
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- No Sign-Up Fees or Contracts !
- Guaranteed Rates
- No Monthly Minimum Fees
- Show PowerPoint Presentations – Show uploaded PowerPoint presentations to your audience via presentation mode which preserves your presentation’s slide transitions and animations. You can also upload a PowerPoint presentation before and during your meeting.
- Application Sharing – Share any application from your computer or share your entire desktop. Grant control to authorized participants to edit your shared documents while in the meeting.
- Web Tour – Conduct a web tour in your meeting, which allows participants to navigate and click on the live web site you are sharing. Pull from your existing bookmarks while keeping them private from your participants.
- Desktop Video (Webcam) – Moderators and participants and view and broadcast live video in a meeting using a standard desktop video webcam. Participants can control whose video to view or moderator can control the video broadcast view.
- Force Full Screen – Set your participants’ view to Full Screen so the presentation or application you are sharing fits their entire screen.
Participant Interaction and Management
- Chat – Send instant messages to an individual or a group without interrupting the meeting.
- Manage Audio Q & A Online – Easily manage your own audio Q & A session from the web conference. Take control of your own Q & A and eliminate the need for higher priced operator assisted audio conferencing.
- Survey / Quiz / Poll – Gain immediate feedback from participants using polling questions and publish results in the meeting. Gather feedback and test your participants’ knowledge by creating surveys and quizzes that can be displayed in the meeting or upon meeting exit/entry. Use easy-to-access reports to track survey/quiz/poll responses in Conference Manager.
- Instant Messenger Quick Invite – Easily invite participants to your meeting, even after it has started, with a simple mouse click using the following Instant Messenger applications: MSN/Windows Live Messenger, Lotus Sametime Instant Messenger, Microsoft Office Communicator Instant Messenger.
- Emoticons – Participants can provide instant feedback to the moderator using a variety of emoticons included in the participant meeting interface.
- Participant List – View the voice and web connectivity status of your participants using the Participant list in your online web meeting interface.
- SSL Encryption – Enhanced meeting security is provided via 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Security Passcodes – Add an additional layer of security with moderator-created security codes unique to each meeting.
- Close Meeting Room Door – Prevent unauthorized access to your conference and limit disruptions by “closing the door” to your meeting.
Post Meeting Administration
- Stored Documents – Upload and access PowerPoint Presentations, Surveys, Quizzes, Polls, Images, Web Tours and Files that can be used during your meetings.
- Online Reporting – View detailed reports from your meetings with information on duration of the meeting, number of participants, participant name, and survey or quiz results.
- Archived Recordings – After the meeting you can access and playback hosted or zip archives. You can send participants archive email links and choose to password protect them. Detailed reports show who has accessed your recorded conference and how long it was viewed.
Why Choose BroadData ?
Industry leading reliability, advanced security features, our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and 24 x 7 technical support ensure that your conference calls run smoothly every time.