Unified Meeting Online Reports
Get Simple Fast Access To Unified Meeting Online Reports For Web Conferences
After your Unified Meeting Web Conference is over open your Conference Manager (right click on Unified Meeting icon in taskbar and select Enter Conference Manager). In the left panel, expand the Reports section and then click on Web Summary to view reports.
The Web Summary page page lists information on past meetings, upcoming meetings, and meetings in progress. This information includes:
- The name of the presentation used in the meeting
- The start and end times for the meeting
- The duration of the meeting
- The number of participants who attended the meeting
- Lists of surveys and quizzes distributed during the meeting
Information is accessed by date range, and can be exported to a file in CSV format, which can be opened using Excel.
Participant Reports can be viewed for past or upcoming meetings by clicking the Meeting Name appearing on the list. This report lists the names of the participants attending the meeting, along with specific information on how long they attended the meeting and which surveys and quizzes they received.