Unified Meeting Recording & Playback
BroadData Self-Service Options Makes Unified Meeting Recording & Playback Of Your Web Conferences A Snap
Record your Unified Meetings for later playback. After the meeting, you can password-protect recordings, e-mail out recording links and download them to your local machine or network. Detailed reports show who has accessed your recorded content and when it was viewed.
- Click the Meeting drop-down menu at the top of the meeting interface and select Record Archive
- Name the archive and select Voice and/or Web
- Click Record. The web recording will begin immediately. The audio recording session will begin after you hear the voice prompt, “This session will now be recorded,” followed by a beep.
- Click Stop to end the recording
- After the meeting, you can retrieve the archive in the Conference Manager, under Conferencing/Archives.
After your Unified Meeting Web Conference is over open your Conference Manager (right click on Unified Meeting icon in taskbar and select Enter Conference Manager). In the left panel, expand the Conferencing section and then click on Archives to review and manage recorded conferences.
Available archives appear in a list. Click Download to save a zipped version of the archive to your hard disk, or click View to launch and play the archive in your web browser. These options are only available if they were selected at the time the archive was originally recorded and saved.
Password protect your recorded conferences if desired
In the Action column of any archive, click Properties to view its renewal date and the number of times it was accessed, and change its password.
To see a list of who has accessed your recorded conference, click on the number next to Number of Accesses.
Forward Unified Meeting Web Conference playback links via email
Once an archive is hosted on Unified Meeting, the moderator can easily inform persons about the archive by using the Archive Forward feature. The message includes a link to the hosted archive page, and provides the password required to access the archive.